Some cached thoughts:
- We are beings with engineering opportunities.
- The only thing in this world that can teach you how to properly live life is living life.
- Time is a useful model, whether it exists or not.
- Programs are built on ideas - they have to do something
- USV (environmental engineering): an Unmanned Surface Vehicle that filter microplastics in the ocean using microbubble as method of filtration
- Underwater Glider (environmental engineering): an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle optimized for long-distance missions and data collection in the ocean
- MaGP-I (avionics): Machine-Guided Parafoil v1 is one of the University of Victoria's rocketry team's legacy payloads.